It takes a veritable military to make TechCrunch Disrupt — which takes place October 18–20 in San Francisco — the well-oiled expertise that savvy startuppers have come to know and love. And we couldn’t do it almost as properly with out our unimaginable volunteers.
Should you’re on the lookout for a no-budget solution to expertise Disrupt up shut and private, signal as much as volunteer for work change. Not solely will you get a behind-the-scenes take a look at find out how to produce occasions, however you’ll additionally earn a free cross ($1,995 worth) to expertise the occasion. The deadline to use is tomorrow, October Three at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
You’ll work laborious, play laborious and get free entry to all three days of Disrupt. Whether or not you dream of turning into a startup founder, marketer or occasion coordinator, it is a nice solution to see what it takes to supply a world-renowned tech startup convention.
Plus, your free cross offers you entry to the complete Disrupt expertise — the principle stage, the TechCrunch+ stage, the expo flooring — the place you’ll discover the Startup Battlefield 200 — and the Startup Battlefield competitors.
Volunteers deal with a wide range of duties to assist make this startup convention an epic expertise for everybody. At any given time, you would possibly assist with registration, wrangle audio system, direct attendees, stuff goodie luggage, place signage, scan tickets or assist with pre-marketing actions.
We want volunteers on October 17–20. Should you can meet the next standards, we wish to hear from you:
- Attend a compulsory orientation on Monday, October 17 at Moscone Middle.
- Work a minimal of 10 hours throughout all the convention, ranging from October 17 (the day earlier than the convention begins) to October 20. You’ll discover volunteer shift availability within the software. We would choose you for some pre-event alternatives, which might depend towards your hours.
- You could be scheduled for an 8- to 9-hour shift or you could be scheduled with two separate shifts of four to five hours every. Shifts can begin as early as 6:30 a.m. PDT or finish as late as 8:30 p.m. PDT.
- You could present your personal housing and transportation.
- Because of the excessive quantity of purposes, we are going to notify solely the chosen candidates.
Learn the volunteer FAQ for extra info.
Lend us a serving to hand, and we’ll hand you a free cross. Lower your expenses, achieve invaluable expertise and nonetheless have loads of time to soak up all of the startup goodness that TechCrunch Disrupt has to supply. Apply to volunteer by October 3 to get your free cross, and we’ll see you in October!